Re: [LUG] March DCLUG meeting in plymouth?

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, edward mccaughan wrote:

Just to mix things up a bit, @plymouthgeeks organising a DCLUG meeting
in plymouth for chance, largely because we're too lazy to go all the
way to paignton.

There is a train service, and I'm sure you could arrange cars...

I fully intended to go to the one last week though, but had something else come up at the last moment, but I'm up for a trip to Plymouth for a change...

* second, when? Would people prefer an evening weekday meeting or a
weekend daytime meetup? And since there's a meeting in holsbury with
no particular date yet and the regular paignton meet on Saturday the
6th, how about vaguely the end of march (eg: the 20th or 28th ish?)

I'd prefrer evening, or weekend, but need notice for weekends...

Gordon