Re: [LUG] PC repairs (was Change of Web Host)

Rhia Knowles wrote:
If it still doesnt POST, i'd voltage check the PSU, and then things
start getting expensive as you start looking for replacement MOBO or
CPU.
Not so bad if you have some hardware kicking around to swap out, sods law when it happens to me I generally don't have the right hardware kicking around. Luckily in my case it's generally been the motherboard (so not as expensive as say a new CPU in some cases).

Rob