Re: [LUG] Yay us !! (F@H)

On 21/02/2010 00:20, Max Siegieda wrote:
It seems quite silly that I'm in the top 5 through about 2 weeks of folding on my most powerful graphics card, I have since then given up. Incidentally I highly recommend folding on a Nvidia GPU, much more efficient in terms of points per watt.

I prefer folding by hand, I can see the benefit of using a graphics card though for straight creases, although I dare say any PCI or even ISA card would achieve similar results.

Or did you mean folding a graphics card rather than paper? :-P

Rob