Re: [LUG] Linux satnav software

On 16/02/2010 14:18, Rhia Knowles wrote:
Oooh, you're giving me ideas.

I might have to play with hooking the bluetooth GPS I bought Mom for
TomTom satnav on her old phone into this laptop and see what we can
do.

That and a working battery, set it on the back seat, and we have an
instant back seat driver! :D

I was thinking more along the lines of Bluetooth GPS connected to MiniITX PC in boot with 7" touch screen on dash (my new car just happens to have enough dashboard room to mount a small monitor, shame I can't afford said monitor or MiniITX PC at the moment, so my laptop will have to do).

Rob