Re: [LUG] flash gps chip

On 16 February 2010 07:48, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been given a GPS compact flash BC-307 and was wondering if anyone had a clue about how to get it functioning on linux.
I've tried plugging it into a usb multi function card reader and it turns on the little red light for a while but I cant seem to get anything else out of it or find software to use it . OK it will only tell me I'm sitting in front of my pc to less accuracy than I can guess with my eyes shut but I'm a geek and that will make me happy for several days!

Here you go:

http://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=25826

:)