[LUG] Website Changes

Whilst Neil W is busy moving to Cambridge I snuck (ED surely sneaked?)
in and switched the DCGLUG website over to the Drupal.

Still a few issues to work through, but the Archive is available again
(actually the main archive worked all along, but now it has CSS, a
favicon, and search again).

The good bits are probably down to Neil {W|S} and Paul, the bits that
don't work are probably due to my impatience.

Paul plans to bring more of the old sites content across, but Drupal is
pretty easy to use, and others who have something to say about
GNU/Linux, or are just using it enough to have routing comments, are
welcome to have a blog, or contribute some stories.

 Simon