Re: [LUG] Firefox problem with the Co-Op websites

On 15/02/2010 10:01, Henry Bremridge wrote:
Every time I try and login to any of the Co-Op websites I invariably get
hit with the following error message "The connection to the server was
reset while the page was loading."

I have checked out google / mozilla and there appear to be two common
problems

- Change default from ipv6 to ipv4 in the about:config status
- Disable the plug in "DownthemAll"

Finally what is really irritating is when I think there is a major
problem, then it will suddenly work normally.

Has anyone had similar problems? Either with the co-op or other banks?
Can anyone suggest an alternative browser?

Henry,

I use Konqueror with Kubuntu 9.10 for online banking with Barclays. No problems.

John W