Re: [LUG] No desk top computer?

Neil Winchurst wrote:
Rob Beard wrote:
Or the Acer Revo which is cheaper... http://www.ebuyer.com/product/167153

I'd like to get one of these Acer Revos as they have the NVidia ION chipset which has support for HD video acceleration and due to the small size it would make a great media PC.

Rob

Rob

My feeling is that if I am going to replace my desktop, then I need as large a screen as possible. That is why I have only considered full size laptops so far and not notebooks.

Neil

The Revo is a *netbox* as opposed to a notebook.. similar spec to the eeeBox I mentioned. :)

Julian