Re: [LUG] saturday - show of hands

Quoting Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

Austin Gossmeyer wrote:
I am hoping to make it. Does it need to be a passport for the key signing?

âGrowing Old is Mandatory - Growing Up Is Optionalâ   Chili Davis

I think anyt form of Photo ID will be fine,  plus if you print out your
gpg key it can be swapped with others.

Ahh I lost my last GPG key due to a hard drive failure, I didn't bother backing it up. I guess I could create a new one, will a note from my mum suffice for ID :-)

Rob