Re: [LUG] preston community magazine

Quoting Dave Foxcroft <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Rob Beard wrote:

LOL yeah I got my dates mixed up.  I presume you subscribe?

Yes I subscribe and have done for several years - I particulary like
the bonus of now being able to download/read the archived issues (PDF)
and not have to bother keeping hard copies which I always try to give
away/leave somewhere public once I've read them.

Yep that is handy, half of my Linux Format magazines are dotted around the place so being able to download them is handy for those occasions when I really need something out of them.

Not to mention also subscribing saves quite a bit too on the cover price (I certainly wouldn't pay £6.50 for it, don't get me wrong, I really do like Linux Format but I won't really pay any more than a fiver for a magazine unless it's a specific special edition).

Rob