Re: [LUG] lighthouse/resurrection day/386

Quoting tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I have 3 * 17" and a 15" monitor up for grabs for this sort of thing.
Also who wanted the 386 for serial port something or other
as that 486 is available if its wanted for a doom server...
I'm near Holsworthy and dont get out much tho...
Tom te tom te tom

Hi Tom,

I gather The Lighthouse are going to get LCD screens for the internet cafe, maybe someone else might be interested in the monitors though?

(Saying that, I have a 17" CRT which is not doing anything at the moment :-D)

Rob