Re: [LUG] Can't access certain ares of Orange web site

On 20/01/10 14:56, Brad Rogers wrote:
Hello All,

I've tried with two browsers (Iceweasel&  Konqueror), and always get the
same results. I try to access "mobile account" on the Orange
(http://www.orange.co.uk) web site, and get a connection refused error.
Further, Konqueror tells me SSL negotiation failed.

I can go to the broadband account login page, but not mobile or mobile
BB pages.  What differences ther are, I have no idea.

Can anyone confirm it's not just me.  It worked a couple of days ago,
after an openSSL upgrade (Debian testing), but has since stopped again.

I'd like to gather as much info as possible before tackling Orange about
this.  It'll be for the second time, since their reply to my first query
on the subject was "It's probably your end, try again later" which isn't
very helpful.

It's all working for me (as much as it pains me to admit I'm with Orange. I am moving as soon as possible).