Re: [LUG] Spreading the Linux gospel

Quoting tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Rhia Knowles wrote:
Erm, no.

Even the KDE users are saying KDE4 istoo bloated.

I'll stick to my LXDE, thanks.
Does LXDE 'co-exist' with other desktops happily?
I ask as I've one machine with KDE and GNOME on it and they fight like cats..
Tom te tom te tom

I believe it does. I've had KDE, Gnome and XFCE installed on a box before and they worked fine together happily co-existing.

Remember, this isn't Windows :-D (although I see KDE is now available for Windows too).

Rob