Re: [LUG] top post or bottom

Julian Hall wrote:
Rhia Knowles wrote:
Well, I read mails from here in Gmail, which turns the conversation into a threaded view, and hide the quoted text. I top post cos it;s email standard these days, unless there is specific chunks i want to reply to.
Oh no it isn't :)  RFC 1855 if you want a real standard.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

And for all the reasons others have already mentioned :)

Julian

Ah but that was written by someone from intel - if your on non IA then presumably bigendian is OK?
Tom te tom te tom