Re: [LUG] top post or bottom

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, Rhia Knowles wrote:

Well, I read mails from here in Gmail, which turns the conversation into a
threaded view, and hide the quoted text. I top post cos it;s email standard
these days, unless there is specific chunks i want to reply to.

To posting is not an email standard it's an abhorration used by those who came into the game late, hand-fed by the lazy microsoft engine.

For googness sake - just how hard it is to posituin the mouse pointer at the end of the document trim off all the unneeded signatures and start to type?

Now you're going to lose the proper mening of this thread because I'm going to trim it.

==