Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Hour in the UK

Quoting Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

<snip>

ubuntu hour would work a lot better if we had a few computers to show it
off on, and perhaps 1 computer that can be used to burn copies if we
can't get official copies from canonical.

Well as far as venues go (not just specifically the Lighthouse), a few of us have laptops/netbooks which are running a variety of distros. If we're running a different distro maybe we could run Ubuntu in a VM (such as, oh I dunno, VirtualBox, XEN, KVM, QEmu?)

I assume that even maybe doing something at a local cafe, pub, bookshop/library etc (that's an idea, tie in some Ubuntu/Linux related books) would probably be fine as far as venues go.

Rob