Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:08:12 +0000
From: rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] 386

Edwin Rhodes wrote:
hi does anyone have an old 386 or 486 system that they don’t want?
ed.
Nope, chucked mine away ages ago I'm afraid.

Rob

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/>
I've got a 50 Mhz 486 with a Gig of ram in a tower....

Doom server anyone :)

Last time I used it was to show our IT 'director' how it could outperform the 3 500MHz PIII servers he'd installed. Its of from an age when things were made better - and it can also accommodate another CPU too..
Tom te tom te tom