Re: [LUG] Mac Classic

On Friday, January 15, 2010 7:17 PM, dandart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have recently came into possession of a Mac Classic.
> I'm going to try to tinker some more with it.
> Does anyone know if Linux will run on it? (m68k version I assume)
> If not, any *ux, or bsd? Cos it'd be nice to have something I can connect to - I
> may try to network the system using its serial port.

Yes, for most models. Certain models won't run anything except MacOS,
but I think most models will run at least some distros. Not so sure
about BSD etc., but it's perfectly possible.

--
Benjamin M. A'Lee || bma@xxxxxx || gpg: 0x166891C7 || http://bma.cx/
Microsoft DNS service terminates abnormally when it receives a response to a DNS