Re: [LUG] Drupal + Meeting

Neil Stone wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:
Paul Sutton wrote:

Neil Stone wrote:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/drupal6/?q=node/16

I have added my name to the list :) - may also be useful if people can
indicate if they can offer lifts, or need lifts,  so we can perhaps pool
the list to reflect who is going with who

Paul
I would add my name to the list... but I can't login yet!!!

Rob

I've added you..

If anyone else has an issue adding themselves to the list, please drop
myself or Paul an email and we'll add you.
Ok. Won't be so bad when we get our passwords, no hurry though if we can bug you and Paul :-D

Rob