Re: [LUG] Mac Classic

dandart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have recently came into possession of a Mac Classic.
I'm going to try to tinker some more with it.
Does anyone know if Linux will run on it? (m68k version I assume)
If not, any *ux, or bsd? Cos it'd be nice to have something I can connect to - I may try to network the system using its serial port.

Cheers
Dan
Oooh now you're asking. I believe there is a 68k Mac specific version of Linux available but I can't remember the specs of the Mac Classic so I'm not sure.

If not, why not stick System 7 on there and have a trip down memory lane.

Rob