Re: [LUG] Meetings - Plymouth

Hi Neil

On Thursday 14/01/2010 at 12:59 pm, Neil Stone wrote:

I have found a place we can have meetings..

If anyone would be interested in a PAID FOR venue, please let me know..
we're talking a conference facility in a hotel, AC/WiFi/Desks/food +
drink on tap (paid for separately) and loads a FREE parking.

If you are interested, and would be happy to contribute towards the cost
of an event like this, please reply to this message.. Once I have
numbers of interested people I will find out the costing (probably ~Â10
each, at a guess) and take it from there..

I await replies..
Interested - what would the meeting involve though?

Thanks

Rich