Re: [LUG] Debian and home hubs.

JOHN DAVEY wrote:

...I had no problems getting my stepdaughters net-book
to connect to it. She has XP on that. THat was very
straight foward as long as you have the full name of the network and the key that is on the back of the hub
or on the card they send you...
Thanks for the help. I'll see if what happens now.
Cheers, JOn DAvey.

Are you actually running Debian or Ubuntu?

Which desktop are you using, Gnome, KDE or Xubuntu (or something different?).

Rob