Re: [LUG] BT internet problem..

--- On Tue, 12/1/10, Samuel Tarling <samtarling6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Samuel Tarling <samtarling6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LUG] BT internet problem..
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 12 January, 2010, 20:22

Hey everyone, a massively Linux unrelated problem, just wondering if
anyone can help
I've got BT broadband, meant to be getting 1MB, I normally get
~500kb/s but the last few days, on my XP and Linux machine, it has
gone down to ~15kb/s but the BT HomeHub is saying its still getting
900kb/s (pah, it would wouldn't it..)

Any help at all would be amazing, bearing in mind I've tried changing
WiFi channels...

Sam
I called them the other day (Thursday) and there was a recorded message apologising for the current problems with their broadband. It didn't say what the problem was. I havn't checked my connection speed but there doesn't seem to be any significant problems...
Cheers, JOn.