Re: [LUG] meeting sunday

On 01/10/2010 09:29 AM, Neil Stone wrote:
It's currntly snowing in Buckfastleigh. Not much though. You'll be
>  coming down the A38, or via Totness, I guess...
> > Gordon >
Anyone happen to know what's happening with the roads between Plymouth
and Paignton.. I'm contemplating taking the bike today, I'm not mad
enough to take it in the snow and ice though (might scrape the paintwork)

hi every body,, just for info purposes its been snowing lightly here for the past couple of hours but doest seem to be settling on the roads (newton abbot). any one know what the roads are like in Plymouth and surrounding area's as i have to get to derriford hospital at 2.00 ?

thanks,

--
bas.