[LUG] Cambridge

I'm relocating to Cambridge in the next few weeks - it has been on the
horizon for a while but it's now definite. There's a small issue whilst
the house in Plymouth goes through the sale process but that's all in
hand and I'm looking for accommodation in Cambridge tomorrow with a
view to starting work as soon as I have somewhere to live.

I'm retaining webmaster for DCGLUG - there won't be any difficulties
with that, especially if the drupal6 test works out but the relocation
itself will cause some interruption and delays whilst I am busy sorting
out other things and travelling around.

However, it looks likely that I've already attended my last DCGLUG
meeting "in-person".

--

Neil Williams