Re: [LUG] BBC HD - you've all been had....

tom wrote:
Which have just reported that they've done some tests on the new BBC coding versus the old stuff and shown that its not got any worse. I doubt it was a double blind test for obvious reasons but it just goes to show all that glisters aint wort jack.
Tom te tom te tom

So the hundreds who have reported actually experiencing degradation are all mistaken? I'd be interested to know what Which's test scenario was, and how realistic it was compared to conditions experienced 'in the wild'?

Julian