Re: [LUG] Snow

Keith Abraham wrote:

I'd second the desire for a pasty. I haven't had a decent pasty since I left the good old West Country (5 years ago). Merely the thought of a pasty make me want to get on the train and head south.

I wouldn't travel on the train at the moment, you know wrong type of snow and all that :-)

To be fair though, if I understand correctly, some trains are running, just as a limited service.
2" of snow last night. Next door's 14 year old says she can't remember it snowing here before.

Bright sun all morning but the snow isn't melting.

I think we've had probably about an inch of snow here, seems to be more than last year, still not as much as I remember from when I lived in Norwich but enough for me to still slip over :-D

Rob