[LUG] 8 hours on an Acer intel netbook...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/04/acer_aspire_one_ao532h/

$299 too. (So £350 in rip-off Britain terms!)

Gosh - snow in Buckfastleigh - for about 5 minutes - now back to our usual blue skys & sunshine. doesn't stop it being 12.5C in the office though, but the fires lit and the coffee will be on soon, and I'm calming down after Merc in Exeter want to charge me 68 quid for a new fan belt. Ho hum.

You can tell I'm having a slow start to the day, can't you ...

Gordon