[LUG] OT: Online survey/questionnaire tool recommendation

Hi,

know someone who wants to construct a simple web form, and store and
analyse the responses.

Some checkboxes, some choices, some lists, some free form text. Nothing
exotic.

Probably the form end up being quite long. So a save and return feature
would be good. Data is related to medical treatment but they are happy
to have it anonymous, so no doubt security and other implications to be
dealt with.

Simple enough task, I could easily code it, but this is a wheel
reinvented many times, and I'd rather not find a silly bug halfway
through if I reinvent the wheel truncating a field etc.

Indeed if I just want it all on one page, and simply emailed to the
recipient I can do that with our Form builder at work.

Know I've used online providers of same sort of tool, but haven't
bookmarked any......

Recommendations?

 Simon