Re: [LUG] Save MySql

kevin wrote:
Is any one aware of the this
http://www.helpmysql.org/en/petition

Also on face book
Save My sql <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=401680840234>

It would sadden me to see MySql loosing it's GPL

Regards

*Kevin Lucas*
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved repressed(possibly!Definitely!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386

Doh! - you never LOOSE GPL - you can never un GPL code.
This MySql campaign thing is the weirdest thing I've seen in a while - I can only assume that MS are behind the campaign as part of some broader FUDing to give the rumour that MySql may dissappear a more self-fulfilling role - the name might but the code wont.
Tom te tom te tom