Re: [LUG] new year party thing on IRC

On 31/12/2009 20:19, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

We are trying to see how many people can join us on the lug irc channel
this evening and stay up till tomorrow morning (new year).

if you can make it please connect to the lugs irc channel, details are
on the lug website under contact. or from a browser goto

http://irc.flashtek-uk.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

Paul

Fraid I won't be able to, I'll be watching Harry Potter with the wife. Happy new year though everyone, see you all in 2010.

Rob