[LUG] DVB-T scan file for uk-StocklandHill

I built a MythTV box this Christmas and it's been quite a trial. Having struggled with obscure alsa/pulseaudio settings, lircd, pulling drivers from experimental kernel branches, etc; I seem to be at the final hurdle. I'm having a really hard time getting all the channels to scan correctly.

Having done some research, it looks like the uk-StocklandHill initial scan file that comes with dvb-apps is out of date. I was wondering if anyone here in the Exeter area has managed to set up a DVB-T box correctly and has any advice for getting all the channels tuned.

While I'm on the subject, does anyone know what the various fields in the initial scan files mean? I've figured out most of them, but I'm stumped by fec_hi and fec_lo. Also, the format of mod would be helpful. This site has lots of useful information about the transmitter, but I'm not 100% sure how to translate it into the scan file:
http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=ST222014