Re: [LUG] Micro Men ...

tom brough wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:
Tonight; BBC4 at 9:05pm... If you missed it a few months back - it was
quite funny (and relatively accurate AIUI!)

Gordon

However not so good that the BBC gave Microsoft a "free" advert at the
end of the program. And sad to see that the only thing left from the
spat between Ian Sinclair and Chris Curry was the ARM chip.

Tom.
Yep that is a shame, I wonder how different things would have been if Acorn and Sinclair were still around (okay I know technically Acorn are still around in a way).

Rob