Re: [LUG] christmas Right off topic

T Brownen wrote:
I have just spent an hour with Granddaughter No 2 slinkying on the stairs, I am absolutely stuffed as Santa would say after all them mince pies.
If you have never been slinkying then you have not yet lived!
The point of this posting is as a new years horror storey tell us all about your best / worst Christmas BL (for the uneducated it means before Linux)
Lots off Laughters for the festive occasion
Trevor

Last Christmas at tea time - bearing in mind I was all of 38 years old. Flanked on the right by my almost 5 year old niece, on the right by my 2 year old nephew.

Deciding to cut myself some chocolate log, as you'll agree not a challenging task.....

*cut* *skid* *crumbs*  *mutter quietly to self*

*cut* *skid* *crumbs*  *mutter quietly to self*

Sofia says 'You should let Mummy cut it!'  Great critique from my niece.

Then the hammer blow.

'Good try!' pipes up my 2 year old nephew.

Bless him. Obviously wanted to encourage me as his Daddy and Mummy do when he tries something new.

This is of course a 'best' story :)

This year I took one look at the log last weekend when they visited and said 'I'm not cutting that!' at which point Mum collapsed laughing :)

Julian