[LUG] Grism.org

I wrote earlier about the problem of installing grism.

I wrote the following:

I run Kubuntu 9.10 on a PC on which I should like to install grism.
The installation instructions state:

"Grism is _now_ available from the command line as /usr/bin/grism
or from the Applications menu under "Office"."

I have tried both these options but to no avail. I may be doing something
incorrectly and wonder if a kind soul might try installing the grism
programme and let me know how to do it.

I have since reread the instructions and may have missread the above.

The word "now" does not it appears mean straightaway install grism as
one needs also to take the previous steps listed.

I shall have another go tomorrow.

John W Hansen