Re: [LUG] linux format jan 2010 issue - Sheeva Plug dev kit

Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

This looks interesting from the new issue of Linux format.

SheevaPlug Dev Kit

http://newit.co.uk/

http://newit.co.uk/SheevaPlug.php for the actual device,  seems like its
something luggers may apreciate,  cost is £89.  It also runs Ubuntu

May be of interest to some lug members out there

Paul
We've already been talking about this one for the past couple of days under the Small ARM Server/Dev platform thread. I must admit, I do like the size of the thing :-D

Rob