Re: [LUG] Small ARM Server/Dev platform

Dave Foxcroft wrote:
Ordered 11:00 yesterday, arrived 09:15 today -£89 inc and postage (£6.70) bargain!.

It came well packaged and looks to be well made. I'm hoping to have a go at getting it up and running later this evening if I get chance else it will have to wait until the weekend.

Dave

That's good. I'd be tempted to get one but they're a bit past my price range at the moment considering what I can use it for, but long term I'll probably get hold of one. I wonder if it's possible to put a USB to DVI adaptor on one to make a micro sized desktop?

Rob