Re: [LUG] wol

Hi Mark,

This might be what you're looking for...

http://tinyurl.com/ydtjxn7

It's an Intel 10/100Mbit network card with what appears to be a WOL cable (to go to the motherboard) at under £4 with free P&P.

Rob

Mark Hajdukiewicz wrote:
In answer to my own question I need to do
ethtool -s eth1 wol p
Now all I need to do is find a network card that will support it!

Mark