Re: [LUG] HD TV cards

Rob Beard wrote:
On 28/11/2009 16:46, James Fidell wrote:
kevin wrote:
On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 10:36 +0000, tom wrote:
Anyone got a clue about what will work with freeview HD or whatever its called this week?
Tom te teom
I have a dvbt card from Hauppage with a module tveeprom 17233 1 saa7134 which used to give all the dvb channels but now I cant get any BBC Channels at all! Some HW thing with the BBC channels
being at an initial transponder I cant reach from the HW.

If you're unable to tune to the mux I'd have thought that was more
likely to be an aerial problem than the card.

James

I'd have thought that with my card but all our freeview receivers and our telly pick everything up fine. However the card did work fine in Exeter on Stockland Hill. Might possibly be to do with a poor signal in our area possibly. I'm going to invest in a couple of new DVB-T USB sticks anyway.

Rob

I'd heard there was a lot of stuff not working now things are going live for real.
Will the a DVB-T card do it all and work on Linux?
Tom te tom te tom