Re: [LUG] HD TV cards

On 28/11/2009 15:35, kevin wrote:
On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 10:36 +0000, tom wrote:
Anyone got a clue about what will work with freeview HD or whatever its
called this week?
Tom te teom
I have a dvbt card from Hauppage with a module tveeprom  17233  1 saa7134

which used to give all the dvb channels but now I cant get any BBC Channels at all!
Some HW thing with the BBC channels
being at an initial transponder I cant reach from the HW.

I've got exactly the same with my K-World DVB-T PCI card. Before the digital switch over I was unable to get any of the ITV channels, but could get the BBC channels fine, now after the switchover I can get the ITV channels fine, but not the BBC channels!

Not sure what chipset is on the card, I wonder if it's a similar chipset? (I will have to check).

Rob