Re: [LUG] Google Wave Invites?

Eion MacDonald wrote:
Samuel Tarling wrote:
Just found out today that as a developer, I just keep getting tons of
invite rights (on Google Wave this is)...I'm not liking the 23 I've
got (which goes up every few days) and I've already invited 20 odd
people. So, does anyone want one?

Sam.

What use is Google Wave?
Anyone found a 'real' use for it?
I have not been offered (not a developer)or asked for an invite as I
find no reference as to its potential use.
A few of us are on DCLUG trying to find out - the proof is in the pudding - and washed down with that Nuclear Penguin it might be fun.
Tom te tom te tom