Re: [LUG] Online photo printing

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 15:01 +0000, Julian Hall wrote:
> John Williams wrote:
> > I've used Jessops in store printing several times and found it to be
> > excellent quality with very nicely balanced prints (I'm a wannabe
> > amateur photographer)
> They were one of the surprises that the Gadget Show rejected.  I forget
> why for the moment.  The show may still be on the Channel 5 website to
> be viewed.
> Julian

I wonder if the online service was what they used, rather than a in
store service. The chaps in Barnstaple seem very good, especially Brian,
I've had a lot of excellent chats with him, very very knowledgeable. You
would of course still be dependant on getting someone who gives a fig to
make sure they are done well ofc regardless of in store or online.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides