Re: [LUG] installs

Paul Sutton wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:
Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Looks like a few people at the rugby club have virus problems on
windows,  I have invited them to the next lug meet.

Paul
Great, I have got some Ubuntu 9.10 CDs through the other day, 20 of them
I think.  I'm hoping to keep one for myself and give one to a client but
it'll leave 18 to give out.

Rob
Cool,  it would be nice to do another install day but I really can't
arrange something like that on my own,

Paul

Maybe we could look at doing something in the new year. Bit too near Christmas to be arranging. We'd have to find a suitable location, the Shoreline isn't bad if it's say installation on a laptop, but not really suitable for desktop installs.

Rob