[LUG] Very OT: Torquay Christmas Carnival

Hi folks,

I just wanted to give my other half a quick plug, I know it's off topic hence the subject line.

My other half is part of a womens choir and they are performing a few Christmas carols today in Torquay. I gather it's on Fleet Walk about 3pm ish as part of the entertainment to do with the Christmas carnival and switching on of the lights.

I thought I'd mention it anyway as they have been working really hard and it would be great if anyone happened to be in Torquay today and fancied popping down?

I'll be there with a laptop backpack, probably a video camera and a noisy toddler in a push chair so if you can make it and do see me, feel free to pop over and say hi.

Ta,

Rob