Re: [LUG] FTP Backups and XP

It can be done with external apps only.

-----Original Message-----
From: rich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 18 November 2009 06:50
To: list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LUG] FTP Backups and XP

Hi All

Does anyone know of a distro or programme that will allow me to set up
an ftp backup system. I want to be able to grab data (documents and
settings) from a users computer and upload this to an ftp server.

If this is not possible I can automate the backup to go from XP to a
Linux distro and from there to the ftp backup.

I want to automate as much as possible.

Thanks

Rich