Re: [LUG] Introducing myself

Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, Chris Tipney wrote:

Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, Dan Dart wrote:

Hi LUGs

I am Dan Dart, and I am the current administrator of the Glastonbury LUG.

Aaaaahhh.. Somerset... Come to a meet in Paignton... Bring Cider & apple brandy ... ;-)
I'll second that - myself born in Wells - great part of the world.

Well, I'm actually Scottish, but any port in a storm...

p.s. has to be scrumpy of course,  8pm tonight ....BBC 2

Scelectric. Or however you speil it. Never was much of a fan, but I'll watch it anyway!
Well I was - never could afford enough track though.

Great program the right car won !

Cheers,

Chris

p.s. you get the train track at Christmas...

Gordon