Re: [LUG] Fwd: Any Ruby on Rails users?

> Very strange, as they arrived in opposite order here, which agrees with
> the header. I suspect the "time they arrived" you are seeing, is
> actually the time they were sent.

Could it be, that when I changed my name and removed the naughty "ä"
characters from my surname and sent the second mail, the first one was
kinda validated and passed through as well? The problem I had was that
the first mail did not come through, I was bugging Neil and Paul on
IRC, and they received the mails after I sent the second one.

and Tom

> Might be better now but very alpha when I played with it 2 years ago.

It has come a long way, The reason I'm asking if anyone is using it is
fairly simple. In my mind it has much greater potential than PHP and
will succeed.