[LUG] OT: Laptop keyboard supplier

Hi folks,

Last week my laptop keyboard had a rather unfortunate incident with a McDonalds toy which broke the H key on the laptop (it physically snapped off). Anyway, my laptop being an Acer Aspire 2920 is not a common machine so I was panicing that I wouldn't be able to get a replacement keyboard cheaply.

However, after a bit of searching I found this place on eBay:

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Avestaukltd

The keyboard itself was 20 quid including free delivery, I ordered it on the Friday last week and received it on the following Monday.

I just wanted to share my experiences, it's not entirely Ubuntu related, but as it occasionally comes up about suppliers of laptop bits (batteries etc), I figured I'd share the info with everyone. They don't just do keyboards, they appear to do a variety of laptop bits for various makes and models, so like me you find that a McDonalds toy is introduced to your keyboard with force, then they could be well worth looking at.

Ta,

Rob (with a new H key) :-)