[LUG] BarCampManchester2 Tickets Available

Just a heads the first round of tickets for BarCampManchester2 are now
available.

http://bcman2.eventbrite.com/

We have limited number of special "long distance" tickets for those coming from afar, so if you're interested in coming, it'd be worth getting your name down fast!

I sincerely recommend coming. I'm a one of the organisers of this event and it'd be great to have a good free software crowd there.

If you've got any questions e-mail: bcman2@xxxxxxxxxxx and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,

Tim