Re: [LUG] u7 pitch marking

Paul Sutton wrote:

sorry wrong place, please ignore

Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I know you can't do anything about before sunday,  but I was down the
club this afternoon and the under 7's pitch is only 1/2 marked out,
lines missing, (touch line + 1 deadball and try line),  not sure what
happened.

Can the pitch be marked out properly for the next game please,   it
really helps the under 7's.

thanks

Paul
I dunno, if I had a quid for everytime this happened to me since yesterday, well I'd have um... 3 quid :-)

Rob